In 2018, 1.68 billion records including email addresses, passwords, and usernames were exposed through data breaches. This data ends up on the darknet where it’s a hot commodity sold for about $1 per record, fueling a massive fraud ecosystem and costing the global economy $445 billion a year.
In the hands of fraudsters such data breaches can cause serious implications to your business. Given that about 50% of internet users reuse passwords, obtaining a username and password can compromise multiple accounts for the same dollar allowing fraudsters to take over your accounts and create synthetic identities which almost always lead to identity fraud. In addition, GDPR policy imposes significant fines on businesses that fail to protect data they hold about their employees.
Want to know more ?
- Provide visibility into the darkest corners of the dark web.
- Benefit from the power of Magenta, a leading global cyber security firm
- Protect your brand from reputation-damaging data breaches.
- Secure your employees’ data at every turn.
- Put a stop to identity fraud.
Monthly contract with auto-renew.
2-month minimum commitment.