In 2018, 1.68 billion records including email addresses, passwords, and usernames were exposed through data breaches. This data ends up on the darknet where it’s a hot commodity sold for about $1 per record, fueling a massive fraud ecosystem and costing the global economy $445 billion a year.
Hence, it isn't a question of if your business will suffer a data breach, but when.
Because of this, companies have to pay close attention to the dark web, monitoring activity for any stolen or leaked data. And with criminals becoming increasingly sophisticated, it takes an equally sophisticated solution to stay ahead. Which is why there’s Identity Theft Monitoring.
Want to know more ?
- Provide visibility into the darkest corners of the dark web.
- Benefit from the expertise of Magenta cyber security specialist teams
- Get visibility on the sources of the detected leaks
- Protect your brand from reputation-damaging data breaches.
- Secure your employees’ data at every turn.
- Put a stop to identity fraud.
Monthly contract with auto-renew.
2-month minimum commitment.